DECISION REGARDING STAR CAMP 2021

DECISION REGARDING STAR CAMP 2021

We regret to inform you that the project group for Star Camp has taken the decision to cancel this year’s Star Camp.

When preparing this summer´s event, we have always kept the safety for our participants and our crew as the highest priority. Throughout this period of preparation, we have based our planning on the guidelines provided by the Swedish government. Due to the current Covid situation and latest guidelines and restrictions, imposed by the Swedish authorities, we concluded that we cannot guarantee a safe environment to proceed with Star Camp 2021. All these factors taken into account, we came to the conclusion that the only sad, but correct, decision is to not perform a camp in any form at this stage.

All registered participants have been contacted via email regarding the handling of the registration.

Please reach out to info@starcamp.se in case of any questions.
We ask you to have patience if it takes a few days before you get response.

Stay safe! We hope to welcome you soon again!
All the best
Star Camp, Pixbo Wallenstam